The Endoscope Transport Cart (FTC5) allows for easy and safe transportation of endoscopes from the procedure room to the reprocessing department within the healthcare facility. The removable trays are large enough to hold loosely coiled endoscopes making it easy to load and unload the cart.
The FTC5B prevents exposure to staff, patients or the environment to potentially infectious organisms while transporting contaminated endoscopes or other medical tools .
- Removable plastic bins for easy loading and unloading.
- Protects endoscopes from damage and cross-contamination.
- Protects staff and patients from exposure to contaminants.
- 27”W x 19”D x 44”H
- 69cm W x 49cm D x 112cm H
- Stainless steel construction.
- Medical grade locking / swivel casters.
- Removable stainless steel upper tray.
- Individuals rails to hold up to 5 endoscopes transportation bins with lids (included – also sold separately).
- Ergonomic handle design.
- ScopeKart c/w black bins FTC5B
- ScopeKart c/w grey bins FTC5G
- ScopeKart c/w white bins FTC5W
- Black bins & lids (set of 5) TC1529E31B
- Grey bins & lids (set of 5) TC1529G31G
- White bins & lids (set of 5) TC1529W31W